Program Managers can submit a bulk update their Verbate users.
To bulk update your users list:
- Navigate to the Program Manager Hub and click the Program Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the “Update User List” tile and click “+Add New”
- Download and complete the Update File template.
- Within this file, upload a list of all of the employees you want to have access to Verbate. You can do this by downloading a list of your employees from your HRIS or Payroll system and copying/pasting them into this template.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of the users you’d like to have access to Verbate. If you use SSO, make sure you’re entering the email address associated with your SSO platform (not a vanity email address).
- Once you’ve created your file, add it to the Update Users List form and click Save.
Here’s how your Users List will be updated within Verbate:
- Any users who already had access to Verbate will maintain their existing access.
- Any new users will gain access to Verbate with the base level “Employee” user status.
- If there’s a user added that you’d like to make a Program Manager, reach out to the Verbate Team to apply their permission.
- Any users who previously had access but are no longer included in your list (eg. employees who have left the company) will become inactive and will no longer have access to Verbate.
Once a new user list is submitted, it will take 1-2 days for your user base to be updated. If your update is urgent, please contact the Verbate Team.