To create a budget for an ERG, you must be a Program Manager. To manage your program managers, please contact your Verbate Support Manager.
To create a budget,
- Head to the Program Manager Hub in the navigation bar, and click the Budgets tab.
- In the Create New Budget tile, click “+ Add New”
- Select the ERG the budget is designated for
- Choose the window of time the budget is relevant for
- Quarter / Half / Ad Hoc - you can either designate a quarter, half year, or full year for the budget to apply to. If the budget has a more specific purpose, select Ad Hoc. When Ad Hoc is selected, another text box will be presented to provide an Ad Hoc budget purpose.
- Year - select the year that this budget is designated for
- Select the Amount of the budget
- Click “Save”
Once saved, your budget will now show up in your Budgets tab as well as in the ERG’s Budget tab. The budget tab is only visible to ERG Leads and Program Managers.